Vaticinari

The great thing about getting older is you tend to say what is on your mind without worrying about what others think. So, here is a little of what is on my mind, or at least what is left of it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Friday, September 09, 2005

Mommy


"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this--this (she chuckles slightly) is working very well for them."
--Barbara Bush

I guess Little George comes by it naturally. I'll bet Mom's secretly thinks that "Dem black folk be better off on de plantation anyhows!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Power of the Internet "Movement" News
Recently, the power of the Internet-based "Movement" news outlets is making it difficult for Corporate media to spin news developments in favor of Bush Republicanism.
I enjoy reading the stories on your site. Keep up the super articles!

I have been working on a content site on cellular phone rating
It covers cellular phone rating related stuff.

Check it out if you have some time :-)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home