Vaticinari

The great thing about getting older is you tend to say what is on your mind without worrying about what others think. So, here is a little of what is on my mind, or at least what is left of it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Friday, September 09, 2005

Bush Family Taken Care Of

  • How many of us are struggling to pay for the gasoline we need for essential travel?
  • How many of us are being affected by the surge in prices for groceries and other products that have resulted from the increase in transportation costs?

The price of fuel has doubled since George W. Bush came into office.

Do you think that the Bush family income, which comes from oil, has at least doubled, too?

I am sure that it warms all of our hearts to know that the Bush family is being well taken care of. We should all cinch up our belts to make sure it continues.

2 Comments:

Blogger Imara said...

I chuckled when I read your post! I feel a lot better about paying astronomical gas prices knowing that the Bush's are well taken care off. Thank God.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Bert said...

Thank You Imara. We are a decent people, but this government, well. . .

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home